Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Meme and a Belated Blogiversary Announcement

I got tagged but can't remember when or by whom. I've never done one of these before, so here goes.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Learned that I could make any decision I wanted, even if it was a truly terrible decision. Broke up with my first love, it was very devestating.

2. Five things from your ‘to do’ list?- Have a baby - and not necessarily one from my own womb, finish painting the inside of my house (it has only been two years since I started!), lose 40 lbs, run a marathon, become a better wife

3. Favorite snacks?- really, anything. This is why I need to loose 40 lbs

4. What would you do if you were a millionaire?- make sure my neice and nephews could go to college without having to pay a dime, buy a nice house for us (one that is already painted!), pay off all our families mortgages, pay for our church to build a new sanctuary.

5. Places where you’ve lived?
Watertown, NY
Cedar Rapids, IA
Tempe, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
Podunk, AZ

See all the fun things you can learn? I tag everyone who wants to but make no promises that I will read them. That is too much commitment for me today.

Oh yeah, I also missed my blogiversary. It was July 30.

No comments: