Thursday, September 18, 2008

I walked into my office and sat at my desk. It was piled so high with papers I couldn't even find my monitor. I looked up and suddenly the lobby was filled with clients. And they were yelling. I couldn't answer everyone's questions all at once and they would not stop yelling at me. There was one client whose documents were supposed to be ready and I couldn't find them, I don't even think I had notarized them yet.

They started coming around my desk and rifling through papers trying to find their documents. My boss walked in and wanted to know what was going on. I couldn't even begin to explain to him what was happening. I was at such a loss and feeling like I was drowning.

Somehow through the angry mob I managed to get out from behind my desk and tried to placate them. I turned around and sitting at my desk were two deputy sheriff's. One who I knew and the other I didn't. D (they deputy I knew) said he was meeting his dad and thought they would hang out at my office in the mean time. That was really perplexing.

I woke up in a sweat and looked around. My husband was asleep next to me and the dog was curled up on his pillow. It was the exact opposite feeling of the dream, it was totally peaceful.

We leave for a weeks vacation in the White Mountains in 15 days. I think I really need it.

No comments: