In three minutes our case worker will be presenting us before our agency's approval board. I think it would be fair to say I'm a tad bit nervous. Just a tad.
We should hear sometime this afternoon whether or not we've been approved. I can't imagine why we wouldn't, but if we aren't I'm sure it will be for something little and easily fixed. I hope. And pray.
Please let us be approved, please let us be approved, please let us be approved.
I just got a message from our case worker and the board has some more questions. So we are in limbo right now - not approved and not denied. Our last meeting will be May 30th and we should be able to get things cleared up after that.
Not really sure how I'm feeling right now. I really wanted a definitive answer and I didn't get one. I know that this isn't a bad thing, E (case worker) told us this could very well happen. So we wait. Which is ok, I guess. We've waited this long I don't see why we can't wait another two weeks.