Tuesday, October 16, 2007

26,280 hours

26, 280 hours (or something very close) since I married the man I love. Happy third anniversary Mr. Sparky. You have been my rock, my strength and my source of laughter. You have kept me sane throughout all the medical bizarreness from the beginning. You take care of me when I can't, you take care of the house when I can't and you take care of my family when I can't.

Is it impossible to see the qualities I want to pass on to our children? You are the reason I want kids. I see our daughter in your eyes, those lashes that make your blue eyes sparkle. I see our son in your strength, the way you are so capable of doing so many things I am not. I love the fact that you are a bad-ass cop who can take anyone down when you need to yet you are the most tender man I've ever met.

Thank you for listening to my story all those many dates ago and deciding right there you wanted to marry me, not run away from the girl with the crazy insane past. You have made me a better person, a better woman, a better everything. As long as I have you, I know things will be ok.

I love you.


(whenever I figure out to do it from work, I will post pictures of my beautiful diamond earings I got as a present)

No comments: