Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Progesterone 1, Mr. Sparky - 0

It was bad folks, really bad. The Progester*ne Witch reared it's ugly head on Saturday and took Mr. Sparky down every round. But really, is it necessary to blink that LOUD!!! Of course, I have calmed down and am praying the next seven days go by smoothly.

And I think they will. You see, I've been sick since Sunday. And by sick I mean on the couch, doing nothing but drinking clear fluids and watching too much tv. It's been horrid. Today I am at work and will be leaving shortly. I am too dizzy to do anything important and am not able to sit up straight for too long.

So on the eve of NaBloPoMo, I leave you with a terrified woman who is too afraid of what she has gotten herself into. People, a post every day? If you have any ideas of what I can write about, or there is a topic or something about me you so desparalty want to know, leave a comment and I will address it the best I can.

Thanks

No comments: