Friday, January 11, 2008

Hello Hormones, My Name is Nessa, Part II

So. Last night was bad.
I totally lost it in a parking lot and went beserk on some poor idiot who doesn't know how to back up and had the unfortunate luck to run into me (not physically with his car, but just to cross my path). Mr. Sparky said I totally overreacted so I parked, turned the car off, threw the keys at him and told he could f*&^%&^ng drive if he so wanted.
Then I went into Subway and cried, then laughed, then cried again.

Bad, bad night.

To top it off, this morning I woke up with a cold. Great.

1 comment:

Mrs Marcos said...

"Mr. Sparky said I totally overreacted so I parked, turned the car off, threw the keys at him and told he could f*&^%&^ng drive if he so wanted.
Then I went into Subway and cried, then laughed, then cried again."

...totally reasonable ;)